pancura is an independent, Luxembourg based, privately owned AIFM which offers the opportunity to join a team of experts in the alternative investment fund business with a strong focus on Real Estate, Private Equity, Infrastructure, Debt and Fund of Funds.
All team members bring along many years of experience gained from the major players in the market, e.g. Investment Managers, Big Four, Fund Administrators and other service providers.
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, pancura is looking to recruit a:
PORTFOLIO ANALYST (M/F)
- Review of investment proposals and supporting the approval process
- Ongoing portfolio management of existing assets held by the AIFs managed
- Perform financial and liquidity management for the AIFs managed (capital call, financing and distribution process)
- Ensure the AIFs are investing and operating within the terms and conditions of the AIFs’ legal documentation (PPM, LPA, AoI), strategy, legal, regulatory and tax requirements
- Oversight of Portfolio Management for AIFs where the function is delegated
- Supervision of Investment Advisors for AIFs where Portfolio Management is performed in-house
- Assist clients in the AIF launch/conversion process: review of offering documentation, contracts, fund launch plan, etc.
- Organization and coordination of client’s and AIFM’s Investment Committees
- Provide regular updates and reports to the Conducting Officer Portfolio Management and the AIFM’s and AIFs’ governance board
- Work closely with the Investment Advisors and the Risk Management team
- Coordinate with internal and external service providers
- Experience with AIFs investing in real estate, private equity, debt and/or infrastructure
- Bachelor / Master degree in economics or related fields (real estate studies is an asset)
- At least 2 to 3 years of practical experience within the regulated AIF industry
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize
- Knowledge of European and/or Luxembourgish law and regulations with a focus on AIFs and AIFMs/Management Companies
- Ability to develop and implement organizational change
- High verbal and written communication skills in English and German; French would be an asset
- People and team oriented with the ability to work autonomously
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and general good understanding of IT infrastructure