pancura is an independent, Luxembourg based, privately owned AIFM which offers the opportunity to join a team of experts in the alternative investment fund business with a strong focus on Real Estate and Private Equity structures.
All team members bring along many years of experience gained from the major players in the market, e.g. Investment Managers, Big Four, Fund Administrators and other service providers.
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, pancura is looking to recruit a:
VALUATION ANALYST (M/F)
- Review NAV calculations prepared by 3rd party service providers;
- Be part of the periodic valuation review process for different asset classes;
- Review valuation models (DCF, comparables, etc...) used for various asset classes, e.g. real estate, private equity, debt and infrastructure;
- Review external valuations and liaise and coordinate with external appraisers;
- Coordination with external auditors;
- Manage the regulatory AIFMD reporting;
- Coordinate on-boarding of clients with the portfolio management and risk management teams;
- Organise and prepare the quarterly external invoicing to our clients;
- Close collaboration and directly reporting to the Conducting Officer of Valuation;
- Engage in various internal projects and assignments.
- Degree in accounting, finance, economics or equivalent;
- Have 2-4 years of relevant experience, preferably coming from an AIFM, Audit company or Fund Administrator;
- Experience in IFRS and Lux GAAP as well as consolidation;
- Knowledge of INREV standards would be considered as an asset;
- Knowledge of valuation techniques used for real estate, private equity, debt and infrastructure assets;
- Knowledge about the AIFMD and Luxembourg AIF law and regulatory environment;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English; German and/or French would beconsidered as an asset;
- Strong analytical skills with a great attention to details;
- People and team oriented with the ability to work autonomously;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, VBA experience is an advantage.