We are pleased to announce that the individual brands of PANCURA and PANDOMUS were merged under one new umbrella called PANDOO. Consequently, PANCURA has changed its company name to PANDOO Management on 14 November 2022 and has transferred its registered office from 121, avenue de la Faïencerie, L-1511 Luxembourg to 31, rue de Hollerich, L-1741 Luxembourg with effect 21 November 2022.
Following the current transition towards a sustainable future, and by taking into consideration the environmental, social and governance ("ESG") aspects, PANDOO Management acknowledges its commitment to these trends. This by complying with the relevant regulatory provisions, especially considering the sustainability risks in the investment decision-making process.
In order to respect the transparency requirements laid down in the SFDR, PANDOO Management is disclosing on its website:
- in accordance with Art. 3 of SFDR, our Sustainability Risk Policy;
- in accordance with Art. 4 of SFDR, statements on not consideration of principal adverse impacts;
- in accordance with Art. 5 of SFDR, information on the remuneration policy in relation to the integration of sustainability risks;
PANDOO Management as a financial market participant discloses, that its already existing Remuneration Policy, created in accordance with Art. 12 of the AIFM Act, has been updated and amended in order to comply with provisions of Art. 5 of the SFDR.
The Remuneration Policy of PANDOO Management follows objectives such as:
- good corporate governance,
- sustained and long-term value creation for the investors,
- ensuring sound and effective risk management.
Each of these objectives provides for appropriate consideration of the ESG legislation. But especially if considered together, this provides for the avoidance of negative adverse impacts on sustainability/ESG factors.
Art. 8 Fonds
Art. 9 Fonds
In order to obtain the password to open the PDF below, please reach out to your contact person mentioned in the respective fund documentation.